Text Size
  • Property owners that rent their property must notify the Village through a signed Water Service Agreement.  This agreement allows the Village to bill the renter and send a duplicate copy of the water bill to the landlord.  This should take place immediately upon the renter taking possession of the property.  To obtain a Water Service Agreement form click on the following link Water Service Agreement .


    500 North Gary Avenue | Carol Stream, Illinois 60188 | Phone: (630) 665-7050 | TDD: (630) 668-5785 | Fax: (630) 665-1064